Work as a Nurse for The Orders of St John Care Trust
We are currently working with one of the most respected employers specialising in the Healthcare Sector in the UK. They provide care in some 70 care homes as well as a domiciliary care service in seven independent living (extra care housing) schemes across Lincolnshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire. They employ approximately 4,000 staff and look after over 3,500 residents.
This is a company that is always seeking motivated and skilled individuals to join their team and offer a variety of opportunities within the homes and support offices. Every position within the Trust has an important role to play in providing the best care and service for their residents. They offer many opportunities for career progression and that’s why they are committed to giving their staff every opportunity to become better qualified.
- £13.50 per hour as registered Nurse with NMC
- £14.50 per hour for night shifts (between 23:00 – 06.00)
- £10 per hour as Senior Care Leader up until the NMC pin Number will be issued
- 37.5 hours per week with option to do extra
- Rotation shifts available days/nights
- They help the Nurses with accommodation, in the sense that once the Nurse is offered the job, they will go ahead and look for a property to rent in the area, pay the deposit and month’s rent in advance. If needed they will furnish the house, so it will be ready the moment the Nurse arrives in the UK. This will be recouped from the salary of the Nurse over a time period of several months.
- Free company uniform
- Paid DBS checks
- Pension, life insurance
- Pay enhancements for qualifications and night shifts
- Continuous professional development
- The Nurses need to have experience working as a nurse with the elderly and understand the role of a nurse in a nursing home
- Ideally the Nurse is pinned or has already applied for the PIN and it’s in an advanced stage
- English level required is B2
This a great opportunity for nurses who want to be a part of a company that will offer the chance to progress and to work in a professional environment.
The PCQ understand that the first step to your dream position is good and accurate resume. We help with writing a CV, which will be directed to the position you are applying for.
We help candidates prepare for all types of conversations in order to enable the best representation of his candidacy prospective employer.
Our knowledge of the market in which we operate allows us to find suitable employment services to all our candidates.
We assist in the registration process in NMBI / NMC to all our candidates. We are in constant contact with both institutions, we will be able to prevent any delays and to obtain registration as soon as possible. We make sure that each of our candidates was collected from the airport on arrival by an employee of our company or employer. We also provide full assistance in the process of relocation for all of our candidates (the tax office, bank, etc.)