NMC – Step by step
You need to be registered with the NMC to work as a nurse in the UK.
Step one: Form
- Order the registration form on-line at https://forms.nmc-uk.org/Forms/eurequest
- Fill in the registration form on the site, then the NMC should send a personal form within 2 weeks to the home address given in the application.
- At the same time the NMC gives you a registration number PRN.
Step Two: Documents
- While waiting for your NMC form, start collecting documents such as:
1. Birth Certificate – the original and certified translation (if it is a European form it does not require translation)
2. Marriage certificate (if applicable) – original and certified translation (if it is a European form it does not require translation)
3. Passport notarized as a true copy. The photo must be clear.
4. A certificate of good conduct (valid for 3 months) – the original and certified translation
5. Copy of diploma, bachelor’s or master’s degree (notarized and certified translation of the diploma)
6. The right to practice a profession – Photocopying notarized and certified translation
7. Certificates of Chambers of Nursing: certificate of work experience and a certificate of qualification to practice as a nurse with the endorsement of the EU Directive, under which subject your education background issued by the Regional Chamber – (original + we offer certified translation)
8. Passport photos – signed with the number PRN
Important: Please do not scan documents and their translations as they are deemed non-genuine; documents required for example. Certificates of Chambers of Nursing may not be photocopying or scans; Stamps translators and notaries must be original!
Step three: Payment for Verification of Documents
- After sending the completed form roll with a complete range of documents, you must pay a fee for reviewing the application of 110 pounds, which begins the process of registration (6 to 10 weeks)
- We bring a charge for using a credit card (stamped) by telephone giving the card data, personal data, and the number of individual applications PRN (tel: 0044 20 7333 9333)
Giving relevant data by the NMC in a special form:
Step Four: If you receive a registration number and pay the annual premium
- You are informed by letter of the registration is complete ora assigning a PIN.
- PIN card or UK driving profession is sent by post to 14 days after the final payment of the fee of 100 pounds as an annual contribution to the NMC Registration (British Nursing Boards).