The important thing, which you have to pay attention to during the conversation is to try to relax, be yourself and enjoy this “meeting”. If one prepares for this conversation, it will be immediately apparent. Take matters into your own hands.
Remember that a good first impression can be done only once.
The reasons for unsuccessful job interviews:
- Inadequate preparation done by the candidate
- Lack of enthusiasm
- A bad, haughty attitude
- Unclear careers and the lack of aspirations for the future
- Negative reaction to the opposition
- Unclear answers to questions
- Money and changing environment as the main motivation
- Unclear reasons for changing jobs
- Negative comments about previous employers
Good questions that you can ask at the interview:
- What are the main objectives and responsibilities on the job?
- What is the reporting structure in the unit?
- What kind of computer, equipment, systems, will I use in daily work?
- How many people in the ward, where I work?
- What are the career opportunities?
- Ask for more information on the services provided by the company
- Ask about the operating environment, structure of the organization, the culture of work, etc.
- What are the company’s development plans for the next years?
- What is the next step in the hiring process?