Trinity Care Nursing Homes is Recruiting Nurses
Would you like to live and work in the Republic of Ireland?
At Trinity Care your Care is our Concern
Trinity Care provides private residential, convalescent and rehabilitative care at purpose built homes in Ireland. The Trinity Care Group is a Private Irish Company that currently owns and manages five Nursing and rehabilitation facilities in the Leinster area with a total of 301 beds.
Gormanston Wood Nursing Home, Co. Meath
Suncroft Lodge Nursing Home, Co. Kildare
St Doolagh’s Park Care & Rehab Centre, North Dublin
St Peter’s Nursing Home, Co Louth
Foxrock Nursing Home, South Dublin
All Trinity Care homes are fully registered and approved with the HSE and HIQA and are recognised in their communities as offering the highest quality care standards. Quality care, in comfortable and safe surroundings with friendly, professional staff are hallmarks of all Trinity Care homes.
Trinity Care will care for each resident as an individual by:
- ¥ Providing a relaxed homely environment to Residents and their families and allow a free flow of information between them and the home
- Assessing every individual on admission to their Nursing Home as to their Health, Social and Cultural needs
- Offer a wide range of services to Residents to encourage optimal Resident participation in activities
- Facilitating Residents and or their families to participate in decision making processes i.e.
◦ Regular Resident/Family Meetings
◦ Resident & Family Surveys
◦ Suggestion Box
- Foster community relationships and so that their Residents’ home is an integral part of the local community
Trinity Care will provide the quality of care the residents deserve by:
- Continuing to provide the highest quality of care through promoting best practice in both the clinical and non-clinical service and focus on the continued professional development of their staff. They believe they have very progressive staff training programmes and supports and they are constantly aiming to improve them
¥ Evaluating all their services on a regular basis to ensure the highest level of care for their residents are being achieved through continuous improvement
- Trinity Care will ensure that all Residents and/or their families are dealt with honestly and with integrity.
¥ Respond to feedback from any avenue regarding their service to Residents, in order to deliver a superior service.
¥ At all times staff will be honest, friendly and courteous and always treat Residents and/or their families with respect.
- The multi-disciplinary care teams at Trinity Care include Nurse Managers, Doctors, Nurses, Care Assistants, Behavioural Specialists, Psychologists, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapists.
Quality Policy & Accreditation
The Policy of the Trinity Care is to provide high Quality Nursing Care in our Nursing Homes. These standards are achieved by:
• Providing Modern Comfortable & Safe Facilities
• Supporting Residents and their families in decision making.
• Creating a work environment in which staff excels
• Auditing their services on an ongoing basis
• The pursuit of quality in all areas
Their Quality Nursing Care Policy is a framework through which they as an organisation can design, maintain and improve the service they provide so that they can provide a quality nursing care continuously and respond effectively to change.
All of their homes have been awarded the EIQA Q Mark ‘Quality of Care Standard’ for Nursing Homes. This is an independent quality accreditation based on stringent quality and hygiene standards.
Trinity Care are also active members of Nursing Homes Ireland (NHI) the representative body of Irish Nursing Homes.
- Employer will rate the right attitude higher than experience, thus this is a great opportunity for newly graduated and dedicated nurses
- Shifts are allocated as follows: 3 on 4 off, 4on 3 off
- Average 42 hours per week
- €12 hourly rate for Pre-Reg Nurses
- Salary from €17.50 depending on levels of experience for registered Nurses
- Premium for nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
- Lunches paid
- 20 days holiday plus 9 Bank Holidays
- Accommodation is provided for the first few days
- Assistance is available in obtaining suitable accommodation
- Flight are covered to the maximum value of €250
- Meet and greet at the airport on arrival
- Salary advance is available on arrival
- ABA registration is paid for
- Costs will be recouped if the candidate leaves within a certain timeframe. (This would work on a sliding scale.)
- CPD is provided
- PRSA is available (pension scheme)
Assistance is available with getting PPS number and opening bank account