Work as a Nurse for Meallmore
Join our Romanian Nurses team in Meallmore!
Start planning you relocation to the UK today!
If you are looking for a job as a Nurse next year start planning everything from now. Our client is a family run company and one of UK’s leading providers of nursing and residential care. With care homes across Scotland, they specialise in caring for frail, elderly people with a wide range of medical conditions, including dementia. Meallmore has become the Number 1 option for Romanian Nurses, presently more than 70 Romanian Nurses are working for the company.
Do you want the chance to speak with your potential new colleagues so they can tell you their experience in the UK?
Please let us know so we can provide you with contact details for the Nurses already working in the company.
As well you can access the video that Gabriela Paceagiu has done for all of you. Gabriela started as a Nurse in Meallmore last year and she has been promoted to a Deputy Manager in the care home she is working.
They will come back to Romania to recruit Nurses on the 22nd and 23rd of February 2016. If you are planning to apply for a job now PCQ and Meallmore will help you start your NMC this year to avoid the English tests from January 2016 and we will pay for every suitable candidate the first fee to the NMC – £110.
- Cost of flight to UK and 2 pieces of luggage is covered by the employer with full meet and greet upon arrival
- Pay rates for Pinned Nurses: £13/ hour and £18 per hour for overtime
- Pay rates for Pre –Registered Nurses: £8.50/ hour and £11.67/hour for overtime
- Meallmore will pay for the first fee to the NMC of £110 to help the Nurses with the costs
- Maximum of £1000 salary advance to assist with accommodation & settling in
- In addition a one off sum of £300 gift will be paid on arrival as a relocation payment to help cover initial costs and ‘settle in’. The accommodation will be arranged locally either in a flat share or B&B and will be funded by the company up to a maximum of £300 after which the nurse must meet the cost themselves.
- The employer will help you to find Permanent Accommodation and will assist you to source suitable accommodation by reviewing opportunities in advance of your arrival however the cost of which will reflect local market conditions.
- The Company will contribute the balance of any portion of the temporary accommodation payment not used plus an additional £100 towards the first month’s rent. You will be responsible for the rental payments, thereafter, and all utility / other costs from day one.
- Full Assistance with opening a bank account and NI Number
Benefits they offer for all employees:
- Overtime rates in accordance with company scheme
- Realistic career progression in the company
- Company sick pay scheme payments following a years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff Uniform
- Comprehensive staff training using VC and eLearning with ‘Learn Pro’
- Excellent working environments
Since joining Meallmore just over a year ago, Gabby Paceagiu’s career with the company has gone from strength to strength. With four years’ experience as a nurse in her home country of Romania, Gabby initially took up a similar role at St Modans Care Home in Fraserburgh, before being promoted to Deputy Manager at the end of September, which sees her support the Care Home Manager, as well as coordinating the home’s care teams.
Gabby explains how her life has changed since making the move a year ago: “I came to Scotland seeking a new challenge and feel extremely lucky to have found a position at St Modans. Since my first day, everyone has been extremely kind and welcoming, which has made the transition to Scottish life all the easier. “Meallmore has been extremely supportive since I joined the company, providing all the training I need to offer our residents the highest levels of care, as well as giving me the opportunities to progress professionally. “Both the staff and residents at St Modans feel like an extension of my family and I hope to stay here for many years to come.”
In her spare time, Gabby likes to learn about the history of her adopted home country. “Scotland is known the world over for its rich and interesting history, so it’s been great to read more about it whilst living here. And although I enjoy some of the films, it’s fair to say the history in them isn’t usually that accurate!”
The PCQ understand that the first step to your dream position is good and accurate resume. We help with writing a CV, which will be directed to the position you are applying for.
We help candidates prepare for all types of conversations in order to enable the best representation of his candidacy prospective employer.
Our knowledge of the market in which we operate allows us to find suitable employment services to all our candidates.
We assist in the registration process in NMBI / NMC to all our candidates. We are in constant contact with both institutions, we will be able to prevent any delays and to obtain registration as soon as possible. We make sure that each of our candidates was collected from the airport on arrival by an employee of our company or employer. We also provide full assistance in the process of relocation for all of our candidates (the tax office, bank, etc.)