Work as a Nurse for Four Seasons Health Care
Job interviews on the 26th and 27th of April, in Rome with PCQ Italy
We already know that you need better working conditions and also to be valued for all the effort you put in. PCQ Recruitment always works with and appreciates people who have prepared extensively.
Through our partner, Four Seasons Health Care, we offer you the opportunity to show your true potential and be rewarded properly. At Four Seasons Health Care you will have the chance to learn more quickly and become a better you every day.
If the person described before is YOU then we want to introduce YOU to Four Seasons Health Care!
All care homes are happy to accept newly qualified nurses. All you need is a medium level of English.
- Your plane ticket to UK is provided by the employer – Non-refundable;
- There’s a full meet and greet at the airport;
- One week accommodation with breakfast included provided by the employer – Non-refundable; (it can be extended to two weeks)
- £400 bonus to cover the first month rent;
- The employer pays for a safety deposit in your place of rent – Non-refundable;
- Full FSHC Induction and paid work as a SCA prior to receiving PIN – £8,23/h
- NMC Accredited Preceptorship
- You will be helped to find a long-term accommodation, open a bank account and get your NINO;
- You also get an advance of up to £ 1000, towards a future pay check if needed.
- Britain generally has a low cost of living, with an average of only 250£, 300£/month maximum – rent and other bills;
- The uniform is provided by the employer;
- After your first 12 months with Four Seasons Health Care you qualify to redeem Flight vouchers (Valued up to £150) for holidays back to Italy after you reach your first 12 months at Four Seasons Health Care – Non-refundable.
- A minimum of 39 hours per week ensured through contract, with the option of doing payed over-time;
- Nurses in the process with NMC can start earlier as health care assistants – 8.23£/hour. Over-time is paid with 25% more (10.28£/hour);
- Nurses reaching stage 4 with NMC (acceptance letter and 2nd payment done) will move to the Pre – Registered Nurse program and will have a salary of £11,22. Over-time is still paid with 25% more (£14.02/hour);
- When PIN number comes through the salary increases to £12.07/hour and the over-time is paid 25% more (£15,08/hour)
- The assessment and evaluation of residents planning their care. All new residents should have their care plans completed within 24 hours after admission; it is the responsibility of the RGN/RMN to complete these within this timescale. The completion of the End of Life Care form with the residents next of kin or representatives signature is also a priority following admission for the RGN/RMN.
- Provide skilled nursing care to residents in accordance with agreed care plans, ensuring that all care plans and nursing records are updated accordingly, with accurate concise information.
- Identifying residents physical, psychological, social and emotional needs, and note and report any changes to the Home Manager.
- Assisting the Home Manager/Deputy Home Manager in the supervision, training and discipline of staff as delegated.
- Ensuring that work allocated to staff is appropriate to their status and experience and that all work schedules, care plans and duty rotas are adhered to.
- Assist with the introduction of new procedures for the improvement of care, co-operating with all other staff in the promotion of high standards of care.
- Ensure that professional working knowledge is maintained/improved by reading professional journals and literature to keep abreast of current innovations etc, that will improve the care provided. Develop and maintain a person professional profile document in line with the PREPP requirements of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Ensuring that Nurse Call alarms are responded to promptly and efficiently.
- Respect, and ensure others respect, the privacy and dignity of residents at all times, ensuring that wherever possible they retain as much of their independence as they are able.
- Participating in the reception of new residents, ensuring that all personal effects are accounted for and logged, that residents are comfortable and assist them to settle into their new surroundings.
- Preparing A CV
- Preparing For Interviews
- Career Advice
- Management Of Registration In The NMBI / NMC
- No fee required!
PCQ understand that the first step to your dream position is good and accurate resume. We help with writing a CV, which will be directed to the position you are applying for.
We help candidates prepare for all types of conversations in order to enable the best representation of his candidacy prospective employer.
Our knowledge of the market in which we operate allows us to find suitable employment services to all our candidates.
We assist in the registration process in NMBI / NMC to all our candidates. We are in constant contact with both institutions, we will be able to prevent any delays and to obtain registration as soon as possible. We make sure that each of our candidates was collected from the airport on arrival by an employee of our company or employer. We also provide full assistance in the process of relocation for all of our candidates (the tax office, bank, etc.)