Work as a Nurse for Care Circle Group
Care Circle are an award-winning provider of quality care, delivered within beautiful, homely environments.
Their homes are regarded as Homes of Choice in their respective locations in Northern Ireland and provide comprehensive nursing, residential and dementia care to residents across the spectrum of care need.
Care Circle provide a range of high quality care services to improve the all-round quality of life for every resident. They know that every improvement, no matter how small, can make an important difference.
Just as their homes are a very good place to live, they also believe that Care Circle is a very good place to work – a place where you can build a rewarding and worthwhile career.
They recognise the value that really good people add to their services and the positive difference they make to the lives of their residents. They work together as a team as it makes everyone’s job easier, makes work-life more enjoyable and makes it easier to care for their residents. As a result, they are exceptionally proud to see team workers support their colleagues and go out of their way to help others.
Their commitments to their staff
When you join their team, there are a few things you can be sure of:
- You will receive excellent training and tailored professional and personal development.
- You will be encouraged, listened to and supported. You will also become confident in bringing forward your ideas and suggestions to improve the service we offer residents.
- You will quickly become an essential part of a team – motivated, confident, and ready to take on new challenges and feel better about yourself.
- Flights paid for.
- Meet and greet on arrival. They will ensure that all new employees are met by a company representative and treated in a friendly and supportive way. They understand that moving to a new country isn’t always easy and we will try to ensure a supportive transition to people who are joining their company and moving to Northern Ireland.
- Meals at work.
- Accommodation financial assistance (reimbursed).
- Salary advance (reimbursed).
- Assistance on arrival.
- Roles like care assistant, kitchen, housekeeping and maintenance, depending on vacancies. available. They can accommodate partners.
- They provide two sets of uniforms for all our staff.
Basic Pay Rate – £13 p/hour – £15 p/hour Overtime
Pre-Reg Nurse Program – £10 – £11 p/hour
- You will get 20 days plus 8 statutory holidays. However, we do expect that staff work over statutory holidays and get days in lieu.
- You will be expected to work all shifts. These are on a 24/7 basis including weekends.
- You will be contracted for 36 hours per week and extra hours may be available and will be paid for at the agreed hourly rate.
It would be preferable for Nurses to have at least 6 months’ experience, ideally in working with the elderly. However, all candidates will be considered. We expect that all employees will be keen to work with the elderly and respect the importance that elderly residents have in society.
Mandatory training, moving and handling, POVA etc. and company familiarisation will take 2 days. Induction will continue with supernumerary time on the floor, accompanied by an experienced staff member. This induction period will be paid. We will provide an information pack that should provide all new employees with a good appreciation of life in Northern Ireland, with introductions into wider community support networks including any reputable societies.
Kingsway Dunmurry, Belfast – City
Braefield Ballymena – Rural
Slemish Ballymena – Town
Fairfields Care Centre, Cookstown – Town
Culmore Manor Derry/Londonderry – City
Dunanney Care Centre Newtownabbey – City
Glebe Care Centre Newtownabbey – City
Greenhaw Lodge Derry/Londonderry – City
Kingsland Care Home, Bangor – Town
Melmount Manor Care Home, Strabane – Town
Appleblossom Lodge, Armagh, Strabane – Rural
The PCQ understand that the first step to your dream position is good and accurate resume. We help with writing a CV, which will be directed to the position you are applying for.
We help candidates prepare for all types of conversations in order to enable the best representation of his candidacy prospective employer.
Our knowledge of the market in which we operate allows us to find suitable employment services to all our candidates.
We assist in the registration process in NMBI / NMC to all our candidates. We are in constant contact with both institutions, we will be able to prevent any delays and to obtain registration as soon as possible. We make sure that each of our candidates was collected from the airport on arrival by an employee of our company or employer. We also provide full assistance in the process of relocation for all of our candidates (the tax office, bank, etc.)