Work as a Nurse for Abbey Healthcare
PCQ Recruitment is currently working with a well-respected employer in the UK, who is looking to hire 35 Nurses for their private homes all across the UK.
Abbey Healthcare is a well known healthcare company in the UK that specialises in a wide range of healthcare services from dementia care to services for younger adults with physical disabilities. The company has 15 care centres located all across UK. They promote high standards and career progression for their staff looking to build that professional development in the company.
Abbey Healthcare is looking for Nurses that want to develop their career and be part of a company where the can grow and go on higher positions. Being a larger company they have variety of locations that can match all requirements. So based on what you are looking for, you can choose a centre where accommodation is cheap and you can afford to live with your family or choose a location in London, or close to it, if you are young with no commitments!
- Flights paid for With one piece of luggage included. This will not be recouped from the nurse’s salary.
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Accommodation organised
- Accommodation financial assistance
- Salary advance available up to £400 (reimbursed) This will be recouped from the Nurses’ salary over a period of 6 months.
- Assistance on arrival A bank account and a National Insurance Number – there will be a team member from the centre where you are allocated who will help you in your first week
- Nurses will receive the company’s personalised uniform
Pre-Reg Nurse Program – £8.50/hour which at the moment is the equivalent of €12.02/hour.
Pinned Pay Rate – £13-£14/hour which represents €18.38- €19.80 /hour.
- The Nurses will be offered 12 hour rotation shifts with lunch breaks paid
- The number of contracted hours is between 36h and 40h with the opportunity to do extra hours available all the time
- Paid holiday entitlement: 5.6 weeks per year
- The employer is opened to accept nurses in process with the NMC and can have them start work as Pre-Registered Nurses (Senior Carer) while waiting for their Pin Number
- English is required at conversational level
- This particular client accepts newly qualified Nurses and students to be interviewed, but any type of experience in nursing is welcomed
- Abbey Healthcare as an employer is looking to hire Nurses on long-term, who want to develop a career with them, so accepted candidates will sign a permanent contract.
An induction and training period is available for Nurses when they first start. The length of these periods are dependent on how the Nurse is improving her knowledge, as the employer understands that every person takes a different time to adjust.
- Aaron Court Care Home
Scraptoft, Leicester – Town
- Abbey Lodge Care Home
East Kilbride, Lanarkshire – Town
- Applecroft Care Home
Dover, Kent – Town
- Barleycroft Care Home
Romford, Essex – City
- Cromwell House Care Home
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire – Town
- Elmcroft Care Home
Tolleshunt Major, Essex – Rural
- Farnworth Care Home
Farnworth, Bolton – Town
- Heron Hill Care Home
Kendal, Cumbria – Town
- Kendal Care Home
Kendal, Cumbria – Town
- Kenyon Lodge Care Home
Worsley, Manchester – City
- Knebworth Care Home
Knebworth, Hertfordshire – Rural
- Manor Farm Care Home
East Ham, London – City
- Primrose Hill Care Home
Huntingdon, Cambridge – City
- Rawyards House Care Home
Airdrie, North Lanarkshire – City
- Wrottersley Park House Care Home
Tettenhall, Wolverhampton – City
The PCQ understand that the first step to your dream position is good and accurate resume. We help with writing a CV, which will be directed to the position you are applying for.
We help candidates prepare for all types of conversations in order to enable the best representation of his candidacy prospective employer.
Our knowledge of the market in which we operate allows us to find suitable employment services to all our candidates.
We assist in the registration process in NMBI / NMC to all our candidates. We are in constant contact with both institutions, we will be able to prevent any delays and to obtain registration as soon as possible. We make sure that each of our candidates was collected from the airport on arrival by an employee of our company or employer. We also provide full assistance in the process of relocation for all of our candidates (the tax office, bank, etc.)